Friday, January 2, 2009

1st blog!

Wow, surprisingly this is the first time I write a blog. The purpose is to express myself while improving my daily usage of English Language as I suck in this. I need to improve it because I'm a musician who's trying to create lyrics. FYI, im a guitarist of scarlett carson, a local band in Kuching. It hurts me when i already have the melody and im already done with the musics, but i have no idea how to put words in it! Maybe you guys as a reader may help me regarding this lyric-creating stuffs! I'd appreciate it if you guys drop me ideas about it!

Today, i started enrolling my class in UNIMAS, Malaysia for the second semester. Wow, it's a tough day though. i also failed to get a hostel as i was very inactive towards my college's activities. I spend half of my day walking and running to offices, and then writing and typing. It sucks especially when i have to walk in the extremely hot weather of UNIMAS. UNIMAS needs more trees!!! Luckily, i was able to settle about 3/4 of them today. I managed to get to stay in the hostel. This new year, gives me the new spirit for the new semester. The most important thing which is running in my head is "I must improve"! This new semester is sure gonna be a tough one for civil engineering students like me ! So guys, please wish me luck!

These days i've been listening to those old-school stuffs, especially from The Police and Queen. Wow. No wonder they're legends. Hahahaha. Freddie Mercury from Queen might be gay but he's damn good as he managed to find his own feels and been able to express himself 190% in his lyrics and the progression of the songs which he made. Sting from The Police shows that he has excellent feels and i found out that his lyrics are likely more "educated" than other lyrics in his time. The Police and Queen's music are very catchy and i hope that i get to jam songs from them. If you guys want to hear them, I would like to suggest "bicycle race" from Queen & "message in the bottle" from The Police. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment